This week's questions come from Do These Shoes Match This Purse? Maggie doesn't say where she got it, but it was probably stolen there as well.
The Weird Question Meme, Part Two
What is your ring size?
Depends on the finger. I like my rings loose. 7 on my left ring finger
How often do you wear jewelry? ...
Saturday 9: Daddy's Back
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) Crazy Sam's dad often traveled for business, and always remembered to bring her the little complimentary soaps or body lotions he got from the hotel. When you travel, do you bring back souvenirs? Send post cards?
No- unless you ...
Do you wear slippers?
How many pictures are in your living room?
A lot. I inherited a lot.
Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns?
Are you allergic to anything?
When was the last time you called in sick?
I'm a mom. Mom's cannot do that.
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Saturday 9: Sweet Caroline
The idea for this came from Harriet, who suggested the baseball theme.
1) "Sweet Caroline" has been sung during every Boston Red Sox home game since the 1990s. (Click here to watch Neil Diamond lead the fans in the first game after April's bombing.) Do you know the words well enough to sing ...
This week's questions come from fuckyeahsurveys. They don't say where they got it, but it was probably stolen there as well.
1. What’s something you hide about your personality?
If I told you, it would no longer be hidden. duh.
2. How do you deal with criticism?
In one ear and out the other.
3. What’s something sweet ...
Saturday 9: (Amazing) Just the Way You Are
Thanks to Smellyann for the song suggestion
1) This song is about a girl who can't accept how pretty she is. How do you respond to compliments? Do you accept them graciously, or do you get embarrassed?
I get embarrassed- typical introvert
2) Bruno says he takes inspiration from a ...
This week's questions come from Helena at Skyblue
and her now-defunct Sunday Brunch meme. It's been a few years since the Brunch folded but the archives are still open.
1}Which do you prefer in the am: Coffee or tea?
2} Work has been cancelled on the spur of the moment: Clean house and do errands, ...
Saturday 9: Battle Hymn of the Republic
Memorial Day was introduced to honor the men and women who died while serving the in the United States Armed Forces. We want to make sure that message is not forgotten this weekend.
1) This recording was made live at St. Patrick's Cathedral, during Sen. Robert Kennedy's funeral. While both ...
Sunday Stealing: the fairy tale meme
Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty? Name the part of your body you think is the most beautiful!
Prettier than Kim K it seems these days.
Cinderella: What is your shoe size?
Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
Attempt to get 8
Little Red Riding Hood: What is your ...
Saturday 9: Greased Lightnin'
1) Greased Lightnin' was the name of a car. Have you ever given your car a name?
Only when it breaks down...
2) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash this weekend?
3) This song is from the soundtrack of the movie Grease, the biggest money-making movie musical of all time. ...