Okay, it’s fall which means maybe you need a new pair of jeans and some sweats as part of your fall wardrobe. The most you’ll spend for your items is about $100. What more do you need?
- During September, more than $75,000 was spent in a single shopping spree at Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, and
- $9,500 at Macy’s in Minneapolis
- $5,000 was spent at Atelier, a classy men’s boutique,
- $50,000 was spent at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York and St Louis (American owned?)
- The RNP also spent nearly $5,000 on hair and makeup.
Let me put this into perspective for you.
- The Average US home price is $250,000 so for $150,000 you could get more than half a house mortgage free.
- In the part of the Midwest where I live, there are around 150,000 in the immediate area. For $150,000 you can get a really nice house- with a yard.
- In 2006, Pasedena, Ca had just under 150,000 people living in it.
- In 2007 the Mercedes-Benz CL600 was priced at around $150000
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the average salery for a plumber in 2007 was $47,350 which means, in three years, if a plumber fails to pay taxes or decides to not eat, he (or she) can purchase a Palinesc wardrope for a female friend.
- According to Eat so They Can, $150,000 can feed 200 kids 3 meals a day (in an orphanage) for an entire year.
- Also According to Eat so They Can, , $150000 can cater medically for 200 kids for 3 years .
- According to reports, over the past six weeks, more than 150,000 people have fled fighting between government forces and rebels in the Congo.
- According to media reports, John McCain’s campaign spent $37 million last month and has around $47 million, or 10 times the wordrobe cost, left to spend.
What I don’t get is that the RNC is spending all of this money to make some look a certain way in order to appeal to the average Joe Plumber voter who probably shops at Walmart.
BTW, according to the reports John McCain wears $500 Ferragamo shoes.