From the files of ‘say it isn’t so’…
I am sad to report an end to an era that I for one have grown up and have always known to be there when I need it.
CNN is reporting that the Polaroid Corp. announced it would stop making instant film.
Yes, it is true, those white bordered photos that we all know of, will be going away and for good.
In a statement, Polaroid acknowledges its film’s “loyal and passionate following,” but says the company is looking to the future. Sales of all film types have plummeted this decade as digital photography became the norm.
- The before and after shotst every time I start a diet.
- The comparison shots between items such as houses and cars.
- “Is this really that person?” shots that we use to identify people.
- Thin shots- yep it’s true. Poloroids make you look thinner.
- Shoe box identity shots. Great idea putting pictures of your shows on the outside of the shoe box.