I’ve got some really good questions that you may also be wondering about.
1. It’s -14 outside right now. The windchill is -33. Our high for the day may hit 0 if we are lucky. There are records being broken all over the US. Minneapolis, Minnesota, posted a reading of 19 below zero, and it was 14 below in Fargo, North Dakota. The schools have all been closed. Why don’t the University’s and Colleges in the area close? Seems like it’s a big risk to make college students have to walk to classes in this.
2. Why would a transit security cop shoot a guy who is custody while he is sitting there and cooperating?
Okay, so he is now a former transit police officer. He has been charged with murder for the fatal shooting of an unarmed man. This has turned into a racially charged case that has outraged residents and community leaders and set off violent protests in California.
3. Why doesn’t Casey Anthony just admit what the rest of us think she has done?
Are you following this story? There is so much evidence against this woman and so many reasons to think she did it. You wonder how she could have not done it.This is going to end up costing a lot of money, time and effort. Meanwhile, her child’s dead remains can’t even be laid to rest yet.
4. Is Sarah Palin really the best and most qualified female that the Republican party has to offer us? Why is she the only one continually trying to make headlines and for senseless things? Have they given up in females?
5. Why would you name your child Adolph Hitler? Check this out if you do not believe me. Luckily, authorities have removed the children from this home. This family got a lot of attention after a they couldn’t get a supermarket to make a birthday cake for a little boy named “Adolf Hitler.”
To comment….click on the number that is next to the title of this post or click on the title of the post itself.