I have made some wonderful interned/blogging buddies.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to send me an award or a kind word or two.
You are all special and we all touch each others lives for a reason.
I owe some people some stuff.
Stacy- yep today’s guest blogger…tagged me
I’m not sure what the exact rules are or what I’m suppose to do but, I think I have to tell my readers 7 random things about myself.
1. Yep…my name really is Harriet.
2. Yep…I drive a minivan and I love it.
3. Yep… on my iPod I do have AC/DC, Zeppelin and other classic greats.
4. I listen to my iPod every morning when I run my dog.
5. I am addicted to Coke Zero. Yum. Actually, I need one now.
6. Today I’m going to drive six hours to and from my mother-in-laws to see her for three hours.
7. I like nice handbags way too much.
Jo passed this lemonade award on to me.
I think I’m suppose to add this stuff as per Jo’s blog…”from another great blogger Fahye at http://www.photodito.blogspot.com/
Good news…I just read that true love can last a life time.
According to researchers at Stony Brook University in New York, couples respond with as much passion after 20 years together as most people only do during the early throes of romance.
The researchers scanned the brains of couples together for 20 years and compared them with results from new lovers. About 10 percent of the mature couples had the same chemical reactions when shown photographs of their loved ones as those just starting out.Previous research has suggested that the first stages of romantic love fade within 15 months and after 10 years it has gone completely. Is it true? I’ve been married for 24 years. Let’s just say I’m just wondering how many of the couples in this study had kids.
Lastly….in some way, we all need to remember the legacy of Pres. Bush for something…