I NEED A VACATION!
Like many of you, a vacation is just not in the cards due to finances. So I came upon the idea of the Cabin Fever Margaritaville Carnival. Since I can’t go on vacation and many of you can’t either, I thought it would be great to have us all write about our favorite/most memorable vacation.
Here are the rules:
1. To participate, you must post the Cabin Fever Margaritaville Carnival Badge and rules on your website and link back to Lola’s Diner so participants can sign up with Mr. Linky and they can find out more about it. Click HERE to get the HTML code for the badge and the rules.
2. Sign up with Mr. Linky TODAY to let us know you plan on participating.
3. On Monday, February 16th thru Sunday, February 22nd stop by Lola’s Diner to link to your individual Cabin Fever Margaritaville Carnival post instead of your home page. (Here is how you link to an individual post if you’ve never done it before: Right click on the date at the bottom of the post you want to link to (or the post title depending on where you blog) click “Copy Shortcut” and then paste it into Mr. Linky.If you make a mistake with your link just try again. Either I will delete the mistake or you can click on the smiley face next to your link and delete it yourself. You may need to hit “refresh” to see the smiley face on your screen.
4. Anyone is welcome to join. Just write your post and come back to Lola’s Diner Monday, February 16th thru Sunday, February 22nd to leave the link to your post in Mr. Linky at the bottom of my Sunday, February 15th Margaritaville Carnival post.)
5. During the Carnival, Monday, February 16th thru Sunday, February 22nd, you must blog about your most memorable vacation. Include photographs from your vacation if you can. If you don’t have a memorable vacation, then make it up! Blog about your fantasy vacation if you must.
6. During your Cabin Fever Margaritaville Carnival blog reading session wear a Hawaiian shirt, tie dye or other colorful shirt. Shorts optional.
7. You must provide your own frosty blender beverage or a cold one. (Alcohol or non-alcoholic, your choice. If you choose alcohol, don’t drink and drive.)
8. Turn up the heat/turn on the lights or open the drapes for the day you participate. No bundling up with a sweatshirt or a fleece Snuggie (The idea is to behave as though you’re on a tropical vacation, not as though you’re stuck in the frozen tundra.)
9. Sponge cake, six string, porch swing and flip-flops optional.
My new Friends….
So, here is our own place to congregate, gather our forces and become Skinny Bitches! Invite your friends, as long as they have a good sense of humor and want to have fun while getting thin and getting in shape, and stay a while… It’s sure to be a good time!
Since we are just getting this up and running, there may be some tweaking here and there… And we certainly would love any suggestions and ideas on how to make this a better site. Some of our plans include daily posts, a weekly weigh-in, guest bloggers, links to interesting or informative articles, recipes, etc… All centered around weight loss, nutrition and fitness. With a funny twist, of course…
Thanks for being a part of The OSB Movement, ladies. Now let’s rock this joint!
The Secret is in the Sauce: Featured Blogger: ~Southern Lady~The Secret is in the Sauce: Featured Blogger: ~Southern Lady~
To comment….click on the number that is next to the title of this post or click on the title of the post itself.