We made it through another week.
The big story of the week was the Octuplet mom
Here are some updates for you;
- The public relations group that has represented octuplets mom is stepping down because of death threats. Have we all crossed the line now?
- The Killeen Furtney Group was ending its free representation after receiving at least 100 graphic e-mailed threats and swarms of nasty voicemails.
- Mom is living at an undisclosed location.
- She has set up a Web page to accept donations to help the octuplets, who remained hospitalized.
- About the website, mom says that she has received death threats, as well as notes of encouragement and donations of books, clothes, cribs, frozen breast milk and even high school scholarships for the eight new babies. 38,000 e-mails and 16,700 donations for an undisclosed amount.
- Mom has told The Sun that is more than eight years since she had sex – despite now having 14 kids aged under seven.
- Her last date was well before her eldest son was born seven years ago as a result of IVF, and adds she has no intention of dating again until her youngest children are 18.
- She met the actual sperm donor in a nightclub and went to the movies with him once before deciding she didn’t want him as a boyfriend but for him to give her children. he has fathered all 14 of the frozen embryos which became her kids. In her interview with Ann Curry, she stated that he has not gotten use to the idea of all of this. That makes somewhere around a billion of us.
- Also mentioned in the Curry interview was a Southern California megachurch that now wants to set the record straight amid rumors of its upcoming role. According to her local paper, pastor Rex Wollins said he didn’t know about Suleman’s connection to his church until it surfaced in the news, he said members of the church did want to take care of the needs of her family. However, in a statement yesterday , the church clarified its role, affirming that the church itself is not involved with the assistance.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture says the cost for a single mother to raise 14 children through age 17 ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million. Is this woman delusional?
Should we feel any pity for her?
Here is another update.
Drew Peterson’s fiancee is back with him!
You know, the 24 year old who came out a couple of weeks ago claiming that it was all a publicity stunt and how she never wanted to become wife #5 (who may or may not mysteriously disappear). The pair sat down with the TODAY show. YUK. I’m not sure if I’m more discusted by this guy/story or just stupidity.
“[Drew] has a good heart,” Raines told Robach. “[He’s] very caring and I don’t think he will ever hurt me or anyone else.”
Peterson, 55, a former police sergeant in Bolingbrook, Ill., is under police investigation for the disappearance of his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. The 25-year-old woman went missing in October 2007.
Congratulations to Custom Blog Design on it’s 1 year anniversary. I luvya!
To celebrate CBD’s birthday, Diana will host a week of FUN planned. That includes a makeover giveaway, blogging tips, and a game with prizes on February 21, which is the actual birthday. Come back throughout the week and celebrate!!!
Stacy- if you figure out the perfect comment approach- let me in on it!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY- All candy is calorie free today!
And lastly, I’m updating today so bear with the downloads and appearences of my site.
To comment….click on the number that is next to the title of this post or click on the title of the post itself.