How big is the problem?
Five human heads were found in ice chests on Tuesday under a ficus tree in the central Mexican state of Jalisco, police said. The heads discovered the five heads beside a road to Guadalajara. The grisly find appeared to be the latest indication of drug cartels fighting for supremacy in battles that have left thousands dead. Each head was found in a separate ice chest.
The tops of the ice chests were inscribed with messages, among them, one that threatened further violence. The victims’ eyes were taped shut and the heads had been severed only a few hours before they were discovered, the statement said.
DREW PETERSON GOT HELP TO MOVE SOMETHING ‘LARGE” OUT OF HIS BEDROOM, COINCIDENTALLY, ON THE SAME DAY THAT HE REPORTED WIFE #4 MISSING!
Can this epic get any weirder?
Drew Peterson’s stepbrother fears that he had a hand in the murder of the former Illinois police sergeant’s fourth wife, Stacy Peterson. He told a Chicago-area newspaper that he helped Drew Peterson dispose of a blue barrel that may have contained Stacy’s remains.
The large barrel was placed in a car.
Stacy Peterson disappeared in October 2007. Her husband has been the focus of a police and grand jury investigation, but he never has been charged.
Brother-in-law was invited to the house for one favor which turned into a walk in the park where a conversation led him to believe Peterson was planning to murder Stacy’s boyfriend,
“We went to that park to discuss Stacy cheating on him, and he had to take care of the problem,” Morphey told the newspaper. “I didn’t think for a minute he was going to try to kill her.”
Do the facts in this case get any weirder????
* Drew Peterson’s young Ex fiancee, wife to be number 5, telling America Engagement Was ‘More Like a Stunt’
* Drew Peterson Gets Engaged While Still legally Married to Missing Wife
* Judge Drops Gun Charges Against Drew Peterson
* Drew Peterson Meets With Divorce Attorney
* Drew Peterson Calls Missing Wife ‘Little Girl’ on Dr. Phil
* Drew Peterson goes to Court on Gun Charges
* Drew Peterson Failed Half a Polygraph Test on Missing Wife Stacy
* Report: Drew Peterson’s Ex-Wife’s Family Doubts Her Signature on Legal Document
* Radio Station Cancels Contest to Win a Date With Ex-Cop Drew Peterson
* Drew Peterson Hires a Publicist, May Sell His Story
* Investigation Reopens Into Death of Cop’s Third Wife After Fourth Wife Disappears
Lastly, he made off with billions of non-profit dollars….
Media reports say that alleged swindler Bernard Madoff will plead guilty later this week to 11 counts, including money laundering, perjury and fraud, that could bring a sentence of 150 years in prison.
Prosecutors stressed that there had been no plea deal and that Madoff, 70, will have to forfeit any proceeds he accrued from the crimes he is accused of committing. Good luck.
Madoff was charged with one count of securities fraud, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison. He has remained out on $10 million bail, but is confined to his luxurious Upper East Side apartment.
To comment….click on the number that is next to the title of this post or click on the title of the post itself.