Ann is hosting the VGNO again.
Time for the game:
“Captain Stubing Walks Into A Bar”
Turn these words into a silly, strange, freaky or completely wild little story.
**Captains Table **Zsa Zsa Gabor
**Charo **Pacific Princess
**Lido Deck **Pool
Once upon a time…..there were two ladies…Zsa Zsa and Charo. They were at the pool on the Lido deck of the Pacific Princess. Gopher came by and invited them to the Captain’s Table for a special drink.
1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1 1/2 oz coffee liqueur
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Combine the Southern Comfort, coffee liqueur and ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth, and pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
* 1 1/2 cups flour
* 3/4 cup butter
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
* 8 ounces cream cheese
* 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
* 3 1/2 cups milk
* Cool Whip
* finely chopped pecans
1. Combine 1st layer and press into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 325.
2. Combine second layer and spread over cooled crust.
3. Combine pudding and milk and let it set up for a minute. Spread over cream cheese layer.
4. Top with remaining cool whip and sprinkle with nuts.
5. Refrigerate and serve.
My Video is dedicated to Twitterers Everywhere.
To comment….click on the number that is next to the title of this post or click on the title of the post itself.