I’ll be adding to this as the day goes on….
Found this in my basket this morning…
A chocolate Easter egg decorated with a gold coin worth more than a thousand dollars.
Be sure to tell me about your weekend gardening – check out the linky in my other post.
Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!” ~Robin Williams
Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer. ~Geoffrey B. Charlesworth
Sunday Stealing: The Green Meme
1. What is your current obsession?
Stupid Memes 🙂
2. What’s a good coffee place?
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
4. Do you nap a lot?
No, but I should
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
Lord…I hope it’s nachos… easy…
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
7. What is your favorite weather?
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
Almost in the country but, close enough to the city
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Coke Zero, Chocolate, My eye glasses
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
A peep from the pack that my son bought for me last night.
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
Coke Zero in the morning.
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
Spend less time goofing off online.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
15. What are you missing right now?
My Parents- in their complete sanity
16. What are you currently reading?
Time and Newsweek
17. What do you fear the most?
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?