Gay Dads in Munchkinland bring us the newest Monday Meme.
Don’t You Hate It When You are Grocery Shopping and:
1. People can count their change, the number of people in line in front of them in line but, can’t count the number of items in their grocery cart while in the 10 item or less lane.
2. People who seem to think that we care about their personal life via their cell phone conversations.
3. People riding around in the motorized carts, who should be the last people to avoid a walk…., and chase your around the store trying to run you down.
4. The stacked shelf except for the one hole in the spot where your item should be.
5. When a store rearranges it’s layout and you’re in a hurry.
6. The torn Walmart bag as you pick it up from the cart to place into your car.
7. Carts, belonging to shelf stockers, that are in your way.
8. Forgetting your list.
9. Of course, just when you were in too much of a hurry to put your make-up on, you see everyone you know.
10. When you PTA/Band Booster or other Moms corner you for an hour while you watch your perishables melt.
To comment….click on the number that is next to the title of this post or click on the title of the post itself.