“Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.”
“When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It’s a whole different way of thinking.”
“Shopping is better than sex. If you’re not satisfied after shopping you can make an exchange for something you really like.”
Shopping is a woman thing. It’s a contact sport like football. Women enjoy the scrimmage, the noisy crowds, the danger of being trampled to death, and the ecstasy of the purchase. Erma Bombeck
I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. ~Tammy Faye Bakker
The Laws of Clothing Shopping:
If you like it, they don’t have it in your size.
If you like it and it fits, you can’t afford it.
If you like it, it fits and you can afford it, it falls apart the first time you wear it.
If the shoe fits, its ugly.
Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.
Cheers to all us thieves!Sunday Stealing: The Mud Meme
1. What are your current obsessions?
Whipped cream…all good
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
3. What’s for dinner?
Chinese Take out
4. Last thing you bought?
Chinese Take out
5. What are you listening to?
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
7. Favorite holiday spots?
8. Reading right now?
9. 4 words to describe yourself.
Fun, Spirited, Free, Inspiring
10. Guilty pleasure?
Whipped cream with Jello or ice cream
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Certain episodes of South Park (Milk Carton…), Colbert
12. Planning to travel to next?
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Margaritas! Baja Bob’s
14. When did you last get tipsy?
Plea the 5th
15. Care to share some wisdom?
Listen to your mother…
Things aren’t always as they appear
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
I’ve been told that I inspire others. Way cool.
I love Sunday Stealing!
Visit and join in on the fun!