1. I’m still hanging on. I enjoy visiting other Blogs.
2. I really don’t care about advertising on other sites any longer. Paid of free. The thrill has been sabatouged.
3. Have you noticed all of the people no longer using your service? How many is it anyway?
4. Do you think that you did the right thing by taking on paid advertising? did you fire the genuis behind it yet?
5. Where did you find some of these paid advertisers?
6. Do you screen your potential advertisers before you invited them to our blogs?
7. The problem with advertising on widgets now is that all of your remaining bloggers don’t trust any of the ads that appear- paid or non paid.
8. Has anyone every actually clicked on a paid ad, let alone, purchased anything?
9. Why do you always introduce new things and send out important emails on the weekend?
10. Somehow this ad showed up on one of my sites.
I’m not sure how it got there since this was the approved ad
11. I would hate to be the person who wasted their money to advertise in a widget. After dropping a large number of cards in widgets, you begin to despise certain faces or sites.
12. I have to delete all of the bookmarks on my Firefox toolbar and start all over now because most of the sites are no longer widget carriers.
13. I would be willing to pay a $20 a year membership to keep someone in business if they were to come up with an alternative method of dropping cards and getting traffic. Anyone know of one?
Please reconsider this debacle as soon as possible before you lose more of my favorite sites to visit.
Oh- I forgot to mention that YES I DID Change my Ad Preferences.
Linky if you’re doing anything for Thursday that you want the rest of us to see.