Thursday 13 Ways to Avoid Swine Flu….
1. Stay the heck away from Mexico.
2. Avoid flying and airports.
3. Wash your hands before you eat.
4. Don’t get sneezed on.
5. Don’t sneeze on anyone.
6. If you must sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
7. Use Antibacterial and Alcohol-based hands cleaners.
8.Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
9. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
10. If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
11. Stay away from anyone with any kind of flu symptom.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Known to friends as Brown-n-Serve, Fresh was an avid gardener and tennis player. Fresh was buried in one of the largest funeral ceremonies in recent years. Dozens of celebrities turned out including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Aunt Jemima, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Skippy. The graveside was piled high with flours as longtime friend Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy, describing Fresh as a man who “never knew how much he was kneaded.”
Fresh rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes — conned by those who buttered him up.
Still, even as a crusty old man, he was a roll model for millions. Fresh is survived by his second wife. They have two children and another bun in the oven. The funeral was held at 350 for about 20 minutes.