I’m not really a recipe person. I’m more of a wing-it person. However, my favorite wing-it kind of recipe for the person seriously craving chocolate would be to take a box of Jif brownie mix, use their recipe for making it and then toss in around a handful or two (depending on how premenstrual you are) of chocolate chips. Your brownies will come out of the oven very moist and yummy.
Ye Old Diet.
As many of my readers know, I started back on Adkins last Friday. So, here are my pet peeves with starting a diet.
1. I cannot experience the brownies mentioned above.
2. Want results? No more Margarita’s. Whaaaa! ;(
3. Popcorn, pizza, and nachos no more.
4. The local saboteur- my husband and his wonderful genes.
5. Shedding all of the water weight first- kinda like the Kentucky Derby…
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.