5/9 – 6 ways you are like or unlike your mother
1. I never thought that I was like my mother until one day when I was in the backyard yelling at my kids and I realized that my hands were on my hips…just like when my mother use to yell at us.
2. Both my mother and myself are great fans of peanuts.
3. Both y mother and myself never turn down ice cream.
4. I am closer with my kids than my mother ever was.
5. My mother, like her generation, lived to serve their spouse. Thank goodness my generation discoverd that women have brains as well as bods.
6. My mother never owned blue jeans, sweat pants or yoga pants. These are my staples