QUOTES ABOUT THE RAIN
We recently had three inches of rain in an hour. The streets were flooded all over town. This has been a very rain-filled month for us.
“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”
“Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain”
The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. ~
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
After the rain cometh the fair weather.
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Alison from the blog Hairline Fracture She claims that snagged this from Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The 29’er Meme
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
That wonderfully bundled phone bill.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
3. How many colleges did you attend?
4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It’s black and matches my black yoga pants which works for me on the weekend.
5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I am alarm-free!
6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Jimmy John’s Sandwiches
7. What do you miss being a child?
Being with my parents in my childhood home.
8. What errand/chore do you despise?
9. Have you found real love yet?
Do margaritas count?
10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Run down by a not so fit individual riding in a motorized cart.
Oh, and antihistamines in a plastic Wal-Mart bag that has a hole in the bottom.
11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not for people who want to start a family.
12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
14. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
16. Do you have a “go to” person?
17. Are you where you want to be in life?
You never really know this for sure, do you?
18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
Less dependent on having full-functioning parents.
19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
I usually do until that old age stuff starts kicking in.
21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Not one in particular. Boring I guess.
22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
You mean to reprimand my kids? Nah..never.
25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Watching my parents lose their mental and physical abilities.
26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Sit back and observe before you open your mouth.
28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Not spend more time appreciating being at home.
29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Wanna win $20 to Target?