Sunday Stealing: The Monkey’s Meme
1. Name one person who made you smile today:
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Updating my blog and reading about Susan Boyle- wth?
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Are you flippin’ serious? I’m a respectable mommy blogger dammit.
6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
It’s the next thing I’m more concerned about.
7. What was the last thing you ate?
8. The last sporting event you watched?
CUBS Baseball-great game
9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Um no. I’m too busy reading this stuff.
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Taking a hike with my bud.
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
13. Biggest annoyance right now?
My son has the TV on too loud and he fell asleep.
14. Last song listened to?
Stairway to Heaven
15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
16. Are you jealous of anyone?
17. Is anyone jealous of you?
18. What do you usually do during the day?
19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
nope- I believe in Karma
20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Communications is the number one major in America today. CNN had 25,000 applicants for five intern jobs this summer.
Getting your house in order and reducing the confusion gives you more control over your life. Personal organization some how releases or frees you to operate more effectively.
Gleason became like a mentor of mine. I had Gleason helping me on television, Godfrey on radio.
Good writers are in the business of leaving signposts saying, Tour my world, see and feel it through my eyes; I am your guide.
I fantasized being a broadcaster.
I have lifelong friends. My oldest friend, Herbie, has been a friend since I was 9. I’ve had bonds for over 50 years with people.
I have never understood the Iowa caucus.
I like to put a stake in people, because I know people helped me.
I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.
I was always telling everyone, I want to be a broadcaster. They’d say, What, are you crazy? What, you’re going to be Arthur Godfrey?
It’s awesome to see everything take it’s turn at blooming. We had a lot of rain during May. My vegetable garden is beginning to prosper as the rabbits have stayed out!