6 things you think the father of your children deserves to have
- A family that loves him.
- The world of Golf
- A really nice TV with a remote that he can rule
- A dry cleaners near by
- Oh…and me 🙂
Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again
1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite?
Diamonds are Forever- classic
2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall?
I think I accidentally did that when I was around 3 years old.
3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you?
4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?
No, I despise people like that. They never want to do things my way.
5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson?
6. Do you water ski or ice ski?
7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated.
Tailgating (partying tailgate right?) is huge here. I live in a University town that is ranked the number one tailgating school. Big deal. Too bad most of the tailgater’s go home when the game starts.
8. What was the last concert that you attended?
A band concert for my daughter.
9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate?
Chopped liver? I didn’t think about what I was eating and it was good.
Not sure I’d eat it today.