Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day?
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us.
About an hour ago I got out the ice cream and a spoon. No bowl. No scoop.
And, the worse part is that I’m still hungry.
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked “Have all your dreams come true?” If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question?
If I could remember what my dreams were I’d know.
4. If you had a job interview and was asked, “If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)” How would you answer that question.Depends on what the job is and how badly I want it.A lot of the time I’d like to be a fly on the wall or a foofoo doggie for a rich person….
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers?Um…no
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie?
Ifthere is a life at stake or a sumo wrestler is after you.
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would?
Eat ice cream right out of the container.
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother?
Always listen to your mother. If you don’t you’ll be plagued with eternal guilt.
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father?
Get your run in early in the morning.