This weeks meme: The Bucket List and other oddities.
Welcome to the July 6th version of Monday Crazy Questions.(which will be posted by Sunday eve)
This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious!
Every Monday we will post questions that we hope are a little thought provoking! Have fun!
1. Do you have a bucket list?(if you have it posted fill free to post your URL)
If you don’t have one, then quick jot down 5 quick things on a piece of paper that you know you’d want on your list…or imagine some of the things you know you’d put on a Bucket list to be.
I guess my list would be to come up with a list.
2. Do you think you have already fulfilled anything on your bucket list or bucket list to be?
3. what are the top 3 things you’d like to do before you leave this world?
4. If it would take a lot of money to fulfill one of your wishes on your bucket list, would you try to find the money or just skip that one?
5. fill in the blank -Life is just a ——–
an existance on this planet.
6. fill in the blank – The glass isn’t half empty it’s ——
filled with hopes and dreams.
7. If you had a chance to be with your MOST favorite entertainer in the whole world before you leave this world, who would that be and how much time would you want to spend with them?
8. If you were given the chance to go anywhere in the world before the end comes…where would you go and what would you want to see?
One of those diamond mines where the chances of visitors finding something to take home are really really high 🙂
Salad with Fruit & Broiled Shrimp
From Woman’s Day | August 6, 2002
20 raw, peeled and deveined extra-large shrimp (about 1 lb)
1-1/2 to 2 tsp chili powder
1 bag (12 oz) All-American salad (a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce, red cabbage, carrots and radishes)
1 lb (3 cups) cut-up fresh fruit (from tub or supermarket salad bar) or 2 ripe medium nectarines, thinly sliced
1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
1. Remove broiler pan with rack from oven; coat rack with nonstick spray. Heat broiler. Have ready eight 10- to 12-in. skewers.
2. Thread shrimp on skewers (see Tip). Place on broiler rack and sprinkle with chili powder.
3. Broil 4 in. from heat source 3 minutes per side or just until shrimp are cooked through.
4. Meanwhile toss salad and fruit with dressing. Top with the hot shrimp.
Tip: Thread shrimp on side-by-side skewers to keep them from swiveling when turned (5 shrimp per 2 skewers).