This weeks meme: HELTER SKELTER
Welcome to the July 20 version of Monday Crazy Questions.(which is posted by Sunday eve)
Every Monday questions are posted that I hope are a little thought provoking!
This is just a short meme meant to have some quick fun and not get too tedious! Copy and paste the questions onto your blog, answer the questions and DON’T FORGET TO SIGN IN MR LINKY Below to let everyone know where your answers are.
Post pictures in your answers to the meme if you want to!
2.Your walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this persons name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they’ll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don’t see the person? I smile and say hello. Luckily, I live an area where people do that anyway.
3. Are you the Rock or the sponge of your household?
Not sure I’m either or maybe I’m both
4. You have gone over to a friends for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do. ?
EWEWEWEWEWE……secretly feed the sandwich to her dog! heeeheeeheee
6. Have you raised children? if so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil?
Well….I’d say I did a good job considering their pretty much grown and don’t drink, don’t do drugs and they still love me and want to be around me. How many parents can say that?
7. would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane?
I’d say he’s got it pretty darn good…
8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need?
If I made a list….I’d forget it anyway so what the h…
Please Join in every week and please leave your link in the MR Linky box below- to tell us where your answers are. Leave a COMMENT also,if you’d like, to tell us that you have participated in this weeks theme. If you can, read the answers from other members and leave them a comment.
Thanks so much for participating…it’s great to see such interest!!!
Join Anissa for Recipe Swap Monday
1 1/3 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup canola oil
3 to 4 tablespoons cold water
Filling and Topping
1 package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese or 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
2 tablespoons sugar
1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
4 cups fresh whole strawberries
2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon canola oil
1. Heat oven to 425°F. In medium bowl, mix flour, salt and 1/4 cup oil with fork until mixture is consistency of coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork until all water is absorbed and dough sticks together.
2. Gather dough into a ball; flatten to 4-inch round. Place between sheets of waxed paper. With rolling pin, roll dough into 12-inch round. Remove top sheet of waxed paper. Carefully transfer dough round to 9-inch glass pie plate; remove waxed paper. Gently press in bottom and up side of plate, being careful not to stretch dough.
3. Fold and roll edge under, even with plate; flute edge. Prick bottom and side of dough thoroughly with fork. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
4. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until fluffy. Beat in sugar until blended. Add yogurt, vanilla and almond extract; beat on low speed 30 to 60 seconds until well blended and smooth. Fold in whipped topping just until blended. Spoon into cooled crust; spread gently to edge. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled.
5. Cut pie into 8 servings. Top each serving with strawberries, pointed ends up. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and 1/2 teaspoon oil on High 30 to 45 seconds or until chips can be stirred smooth. Drizzle chocolate over strawberries. Store pie in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): In step 1, add an additional 1 to 3 teaspoons cold water if necessary.