Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren’t in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.)
sparklers with my parents….
2. Do you consider yourself patriotic?
3. Do you like fireworks?
Hate crowds and bug bites. Love the celebration
4. What are your plans for this weekend?
It’s gonna rain which kinda washes everything away.
5. Are you optimistic about the future?
6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military?
Not in the US. Too many reasons to die.
7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning?
8. What end of the political spectrum are you?
It’s kinda obvious if you’ve been around here….
9. Where do you get your news?
Wait…how does this fit in with the meme…????
Thanks so much for joining us again atSaturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone’s responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, “Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!” Enjoy your weekend!
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington”
“Yankee Doodle Dandy”
“All the President’s Men”