Today we ripped this meme off from two different blogs. For the first time since we have syndicated Sunday Stealing we have stolen two memes today. (During its exclusive run for its first two years on WTIT: The Blog, Bud did this many times.) Our first five questions were ripped from a blogger and blog named Pikohan (avatar above). Pikohanexplains that she was tagged to do the meme by Lilly Flower and Koretetsu. Our second meme has 11 phrases for you to complete. It was stolen from Stacie at her blog Stacie’s Madness. She does not explain where she got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
HUH? What is ‘crossplay’? I must be old cause I had to Google it. I’d be Hulk. No reason why.
I would eat all of the junk that I had to give up when I got old. French Fries, Chocolate, Sugary Foo Foo drinks, cotton candy, movie theater popcorn with extra butter and Lou Malnatis pizza.
5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you’d expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
- Handbags- really nice ones.They always fit.
- Shoes. They always fit.
- Wallets to match my handbags.
- Really nice jewelry. Just to know I have.
- Handbags. Really nice ones.
6. I am…kinda lost on a couple of the questions this week but, wth.
7. I feel...like I need a margarita.
8. I see…stooooopid people on the news. why?
9. I need…to put laundry away.
10. I love…I don’t know guys…this is a tough one
11. I wish…I had like a million or more dollars ….
12. I think…I’ll put my laundry away
13. I hear…stooooopid people on the news….
14. I crave…Jose Cuervo
15. I fear…Jose’s wife…(I hear she is like 6’4″ 280lbs….maybe Hulk will help me)
16. I hope…there is world peace in my lifetime…and….the CUBS win a pennant in my lifetime. yeah right like it will ever happen.
Quotes about smiling
A smile confuses an approaching frown. ~Author Unknown
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis Diller
The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. ~Author Unknown
Start every day with a smile and get it over with. ~W.C. Fields
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~Mark Twain, Following the Equator
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you’re at home. ~Author Unknown
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. ~Andy Rooney
If you smile at someone, they might smile back. ~Author Unknown
Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.