Welcome to the July 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it’s interesting?
Yep…everybody has something….
2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who?
pppffftttt…like we could afford to do that….
3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
I kinda like it here…we have air, water, indoor plumbing and cable.
4. We’re going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?
Depends on the hospitality and accomidations.
If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?
My kids’ bedrooms lol….what a mess!
5. Did you playThe Queen’s Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)
I’ll have to get back to you one that one….
6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
gold and white…
7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
uummm…can’t think of anything at the moment but, I’m sure something funny will happen to me.
8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?
Bring it over to the children’s farm here let them have it. It’s like a petting zoo where the animals are on loan from the local University.
9. It’s 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
Been there…done that which is why I’ll never do it again.
10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices? Um no….I’ve disected animals in nursing school. Gosh…that’s a gross question.
11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?
12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see?
Wouldn’t mind seeing Wicked again and harassing the usher, again, by taking pictures….
(“no pictures, no pictures, no pictures”)
13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
It happened when someone was shooting at geese on one of the lakes here. Doosh.
2.A Canadian boy celebrating his third birthday was unhurt and apparently unfazed after he floated 12 km (7.8 miles) down a river riding atop his toy truck, police said on Monday.
13. A man has been charged with public intoxication after authorities said he was walking along Highway 11 with a pair of panties hanging out from his unzipped pants. According to The Daily Post-Athenian, 31-year-old man told deputies he had been at a pool party and stole them from a nearby home early Sunday.