Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
Small…I hate big to-do’s
2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
ahhhhh!!!!! After they get their job, education, etc. but, before it too late to have kids.
3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
Good gravy… I have no idea.
4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
Love cake and open bars.
5. Have you cried at a wedding?
6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
Small, simple and sweet!
7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
Yep…back in the 80’s when pick and puffy sleeves were the big thing. I must have had 7 versions of the same ugly over puffed sleeved pink dress. yuck. $$$$.
8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
old? well, and skeptical.
9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
It’s so dang easy to give up and not try.
My parents have been married for 60 years.
I’ve been married 24 years.
6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general)
1. OMG! The more famous you are—the more free stuff you get!
2. No more having to shop for sales and bargains!!!!! Wait..the thrill of the hunt can be fun…
3. When you are mega rich you don’t have to worry about paying bills or cleaning up after yourself cause you can pay people to do it for you.
5. I could be a bi#$%.
6. It would be great to be able to shape the world because you are famous and people would listen to you.