Cheers to all us thieves! Sunday Stealing: Janana’s Now Vs. Then Meme
It’s been a while since we had to post rules. But here we will list the relevent ones:
*Think back to ten years ago on this month.
*Write truthful answers and ELABORATE. This makes it more interesting!
*If you don’t have a scanner you may omit #14 but I think if you do you should totally do it!
*It’s about personal changes. Have fun with it! Then: August 1999
1. Age: 29
2. Romantic Status:Marriet
3. Occupation: RN
4. Fun night out: Kids and Pizza- Chuckie Cheese Oh boy!
5. My BFFs: Play Date mommies
6. I spent way too much time: cleaning my house just in case soneone would stop byt…which nobody did.
7. I spent not enough time: on the internet….lol..like there was an internet to speak of then…
8. I wanted to be when I grew up: Jackie O? Audry Hepburn? ok….Raquel Welch (eat your heart out boys)
9. Biggest concern: College Funds
10. What my biggest concern should have been: Spending more time with my parents
11. Where did I live: here
12. Dumbest thing I did that year: Good gravy…..eat french fries?
13. If I could go back now and talk to myself I would say: Don’t fight with your mother!
14. Picture of me then: Yeah right…fine
Now: August 2009
1. Age: 29
2. Romantic Status:married
3. Occupation: web/graphic design
4. Fun night out: huh?
5. My BFFs:Canines
6. I spend way too much time: doing memes
7. I spend not enough time: cleaning my house ha ha ha
8. I want to be when I grow up: full-minded and have control of my bowel and bladder
9. Biggest concern: getting my kids out of the house finally….
10. What my biggest concern should be: a new roof and kitchen appliances
11. Where do I live: same place
12. Dumbest thing I have done this year: start with memes..
13. What I think I would say to myself in 10 years: Step away from the ice cream.
1. What do I miss most from 1999: the 20th century
2. What do I miss least from 1999: Prince
3. What have I accomplished in 10 years that I am most proud of: The way I raised my kids.
4. What have I NOT accomplished in 10 years that I wish I had: become a millionaire.