Probably the best thing about the August Comment Nonchallenge is meeting new people.
Scribbles From Glynis
- I was born in the UK and now live in Southern Cyprus. I am married with 3 adult children, they lead their own lives, the girls in the UK, and our son is in Vancouver, Canada. I adore them and love them lots. I write,read and enjoy card making and cross stitch.Since leaving long nursing shifts behind I find myself having hobbies! I am a HALLOWEEN BABY,I have my moments and they are always blonde ones! If you want my author site, look for the link in the side bar 🙂
From time to time I will reflect, describe, share and probably bore the pants off of you with my scribblings and ramblings,I make no apologies, I write, I love it and I will let it loose on the world of Blogging. I hope you enjoy your visit and want you to know I welcomed you and that I enjoyed writing the work that made you smile, cry, cringe or laugh. I have two poetry books published and am now writing a novel.
I cross stitch, make cards and swim. I keep so busy I never have enough hours or hands! I walk four dogs (the cat comes too). Our garden is so big it needs constant care, so I get to kill off flowers daily! I love a BBQ with friends but enjoy the quiet moments with DH. A shady spot in the vineyards will find me writing in peace.
Best part of Blogging?
Oh meeting other bloggers from around the world. The interesting lives others lead (even though they don’t think so), fascinates me. I love it, no apologies I just do. I have so much support and encouragement from people I have never met, it is quite touching at times. I have a fun blog, a craft blog, an author blog and a poetry blog. I have one to give away my photographs for others to use and share one with a friend to promote newly published authors. Did I say I like blogging? 🙂
From her site;
Tagging is a great way of finding new blogging friends. Through adding links we can connect our friends with each other. I have been tagged and asked to relay 6 things that . Who tagged me? Donald Swarbrick over @ Get Things Off Your Chest by Opinionated Pensioner is responsible for the latest tag, thanks Donald and here is my list.
I am going to change this tag slightly at the end of my list, it is something I thought of while writing this.
Okay, here goes:
- My life makes me happy, everything about it. There are bad times but they remind me that I am alive and living, therefore, lucky.
- Being married to DH for 30 years is a happy tick in the box for me.
- My blogging friends, they support me, don’t judge me and keep the smile on my face…yes that is you…Thanks!
- Writing, the days when it flows well make me happy.
- The moments when my dad remembers who I am when I phone the UK. They are rare moments now as Alzheimer’s has more of a claim to him than we do.
- Getting news from my children about their lives