7. You don’t need a voucher, dealers will apply a credit at purchase.
1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what?
Nope…the stuff is not my problem. I am.
3. Power Outage! What’s the longest you have been without power?
4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered?
If I can tazer you first…
5. A neighbor’s mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it? Like I have time to read yet, another magazine….I’ll just bring it to them.
6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there? Good question. A DL, a few bucks, and a Visa card.
7. Have you been living under a rock?Bedrock?
8. Tell us something crazy you did this week.
Cleaned like a ton of puppy poop from my carpeting.