Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Right this second…eat…in a couple of hours…sleep.
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends how your define splits….
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
Well, some movie just came on the cable channel I have on in the background. I don’t know what it is but, Harry Met Sally was on before.
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
I live in a mega-boring town. My New Years was so boring that I cannot remember what I did, again. I was probably doing some meme.
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
34. Do you own a camera phone?
Who doesn’t these days?
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Dude…my mom is in her 80’s. Do you think they had cheerleaders in her day? lol…
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
38. Do you like Care Bears?
I like the Chicago Bears 🙂 wish they’d flippin’ win a game though.
39. What do you buy at the movies?
A ticket usually.
40. Do you know how to play poker?
Don’t really want to know.
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
Do I wanna live?
42. What do you wear to sleep?
Last night I wore one of my son’s old hs pep band t-shirts.
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
My hometown was host to a bunch of movies- 16 Candles, Ferris Beuller, Risky Business, and a few others.
44. How many meals do you eat a day?
Depends on how you define a meal. I enjoy a graze or 2.
45. Is your tongue pierced?
Is Stef and Thom say yes, I’ll say yes.
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Haven’t been on MS in years. I’m a FB person.
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Serious people seem to, for the most part, have a lot of baggage which is too time consuming for me. Funny people don’t take themselves too seriously.
48. Ever been to L.A.?
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Steal em from my kids who paid for them with my credit card.
52. Do you hate chocolate?
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
To be honest, my parents aren’t of the ‘mindset’ to argue about anything these days.
We use to argue about when I’d trek on down 1200 miles to see them.
54. Are you a gullible person?
I question EVERYTHING. Why are you asking?
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
Is this another lesbian question?
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
Taste tester at Schotz Brewery.
57. Are you easy to get along with?
58. What is your favorite time of day?
Sunrise and the moments prior to it.