(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you byBerleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs – giving and receiving – for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
Daily….the puppy culprit…
3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
Really nothing- they have gone down hill….plus I now live in an area that doesn’t value school as much as the area where I grew up in.
5. What is your news source?
Online CNN/Yahoo etc.
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
People like Thom and you.
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say……….???
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
9. If you were stranded on a desert island…. no, we aren’t asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don’t get to bring those 3 items, either.
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Get email updates on the topics of your choice
Find blogs on your favorite topics
A browser built for speed, stability and security
Explore the world from your computer
Add news, games and more to the Google homepage
Search for images on the web
View maps and directions
|News – now with archive search
Search thousands of news stories
Add a search box to your browser
Search over billions of web pages
Share your life online with a blog — it’s fast, easy, and free
Create and share your online documents, presentations, and spreadsheets
Fast, searchable email with less spam