Have you learned anything from your kitchen? Real Simple says that the act of cooking is an artistic expression. Here is what they learned;
1. Small gestures can make a big difference. That is, give someone a batch of homemade cookies and you’ll make their day.
2. Cheap thrills are closer than you think. Growing your own food can help you appreciate the present moment.
3. Control is overrated. Let others use your kitchen.
4. Sing if you must, but quit thinking so much. Don’t obsess about what you are cooking…just cook it.
5. There are always second chances.
6. Substance beats style every time. You don’t always need the best.
7. We all have what it takes to create something. In the kitchen we all possess some creative ability, however great or small.
8. Communicate, any way you can.