1. Pick your battles.
2. Walk on the outside (closer to the street) of your female companion.
3. Saying “You’re being crazy” is never an appropriate response, unless you want her to go postal on you. The Frisky: How to keep the crazy at bay
4. Cooking, cleaning, and taking care of kids are things men can actually do as well as women.
5. Keep backup supplies of quality chocolate in the house for her to raid.
6. Buying tampons and other feminine products shouldn’t embarrass you –everyone knows they’re not for you.
7. Women like compliments and gifts. The Frisky: Is chivalry sexist?
8. Earning less than her shouldn’t be emasculating. The Frisky: Why marrying for money isn’t a totally bad idea
9. Be on time, even if she usually isn’t.
10. Don’t be a pouty puppy when shopping with her.
11. Find out what her favorite flower is. The Frisky: 5 easy chivalrous moves to get the girl
12. If you like her, then don’t buy her shoes; it’s bad luck.
13. Smiling and nodding aren’t the same as listening.
14. It’s OK to cry in front of her, but keep the blubbering to a minimum.
15. Personality goes a long way.
16. At some point she’ll be more important than your mother.
17. You will never completely understand women.
18. Oh yeah, and no woman will ever be good enough for my baby!
What would you add to the list? Anything you do or do not agree with from the list?