2. Did you hear Michelle Duggaris pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count….)
Someone once said, “Keep your legs together and your pants zippered”
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally… just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
I believe in Karma.
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
Boxes from Sam’s Club
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?
Depends whose family. Things have changed since grandparents have aged and moved. We use to have around a dozen or more people at MIL for Christmas.
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
A single drop of water.
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item… say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n’ thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn’t seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150….
I just assume things were on sale since I usually shop sales.
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
Not to brag or anything, tmi, my underwear is really too small to fold. (no…I don’t wear floss)
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
You bet!Maybe even 2 if it’s a nonprofit tax deduction.
11. Who is your favorite Disney character?
Ahhhhh! Too much pressure…one of those silly dogs I guess.
12. It’s September – most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
None on the networks.
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars….)
15. Are we there yet?
Ask Thom. That’s what I do 🙂
• Join a babysitting co-op
• Check the international food aisle for bargains. Many staples, like rice and beans, are cheaper in that aisle than they are two aisles over, and that is because it is an off brand,” Items like canned tuna are often a bargain in the international aisle, and condiments like hot sauce can be more than a dollar cheaper than popular brands.
• Invest in a slow cooker. You can use one every day for 8 hours for just 25 cents a month.
• Always ask for a rain check if a sale item you want is out of stock
• Reuse stale bread to make bread crumbs, bread salads, French toast, croutons, bread pudding and more.
• Get a clothesline
• Only wash when necessary.
• Use cold water.
• Zip it up. If you don’t zip up jeans and jackets before you wash and dry them you can cause costly snags and tears to your clothes.
• Consider renting out a room Get help from a local organization. Go to the Web site NationalSharedHousing.org and find an organization in your community that specializes in matching renters with homeowners.
• “Lunch meat is a real tip-off Instead of spending $6 to $8 a pound for turkey breast from the deli, pick up a whole turkey breast from the meat case.
• Unplug everything in your home when it’s not in use.
•Take a calculator to the grocery store