1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
Bones for my dogs.
2. When was the last time you complimented someone, and what was their reaction?
I told my daughter she looks pretty. It made her day 🙂
3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
OMG…Lenscrafters took a month (no…not an hour!) to make my glasses three months ago. The lenses are starting to crack! Now I gotta go to the other end of town and wait in their flippin’ lobby for an hour with old people and screaming babies.
4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
I have no idea. Years. Ice cream is best when you just get it home from the store straight out of the container 🙂
Ummmm…does the dentist count? Last spring for that. 6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened?
I misread the directions of a Sunday Stealing post but, luckily, Thom caught it and I fixed it. Turned out I wasn’t the only who messed it up. 7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
Some girl held the door for me when I was going to my class the other day. 8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
I have a garage door remote and have not needed a key in like a million years. 9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
I believe in Karma. So, I tend to be pretty honest. Plus, I don’t have the time for extra crud in my life.
9/19 – 6 things you love or hate about autumn
- Love the pretty leaves when they change colors. October is awesome for that.
- Love the smell of fireplaces.
- Love not having the a/c or heat on.
- Hate the harvest time when there is corn junk and dust all over the place.
- Can live without having to rake the leaves.
- Not thrilled about running in the dark.