Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 999 and the color of a butterfly sitting on a red rose.
1. A 90 year old man’s dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?
I’d be eating and drinking like there is no end.
2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash?
Cash or PayPal if online
3. What’s cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?
Never seen either to be honest.
4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & easedrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you?
I have never and would never go to a restaurant alone.
I do enjoy the internet on my phone.
5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?
Neither, unless it’s someone I’m with. Then I’d tell them. Anyway, it’s happened to all of us so what’s the big deal?
6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can’t understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can’t understand them or just smile and nod?
Smile and nod. Like I’ll ever see them again.
7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?
Nope. Done with extra cleaning. Been tehre…done that.
8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it effected your vision?
When I had mono and a really high fever.
9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?