Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known asBarbara at Stray Thoughts. She is our first two-time victim! She explains that she saw the meme “atSusanne’s yesterday that Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee had created a Random Dozem meme that looked like a lot of fun.” So we have no need to trace it back further, although you know we wouldn’t anyway! Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us atSunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
A bag with a hole in the bottom to carry my bargains in.
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
Flavored Martinis. Really…do we need apples and pears in our booze?
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
“Hoists my sail?” huh? Okay…outlet malls. Also, attending a Cubs game when you know they could be playing better….
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Depends on who pissed me off. Usually something Sheryl Crow. “If it makes you happy….then why are yo so sad?”
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Weber Chicago Steak Seasoning from Sams Club. Yum
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
You’ll never make a million dollars blogging….hello!
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Well, I am told there was a Marcia, which would have made me popular in elementary school (Marcia, Marcia, Marcia…). Instead they went with Harriet…as in “The Ajax turned blue” which made me the furthest thing from popular in elementary school.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
I know….I just asked myself that this morning!
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
10. Today–what song represents you?
All I wanna do….
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
It’s okay to be named Harriet. 🙂
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today? huh….?