Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known asStarrlight from the blog Here Comes the Storm…In the Form of a Girl. She explains that she “Had this sent to me last night and now I have to share. Ah the Vedder.” We really have no idea who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Sam’s Club. I used Photoshop to change the backgrounds.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Um….not very late. I fell asleep watching the Rear Window on cable.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
Um….I’ve seen this before but ok, Fla. to be with my parents.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? With benefits?
Depends on ex what.
I once knew a Dr. Pepper when I was a nurse. She was cool.
I’ve seen this meme before.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My puppy when he graduated from dog school a few days ago.
Well, we did have some sunshine but, today the Cubs won (finally) their last home game.
I am currently de-stressing myself thank you.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Sure….you gotta make them worth what they are worth to ya.
huh? Yeah…sure….I challenge people to leave 1000 comments on other sites every month.
19. Night out or night in?
In. Making spaghetti tonight.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Antihistamines usually. Well, and tp.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
ummmmm…my schnauzer was in the vet’s care for a weekend with an IV a while ago.
Some CNN stuff about Roman Polanski. Not sure if anyone really cares anymore. Even his victim has moved on.
I’m grateful for what I’ve got and for good health.
24. Do you hate anyone?
“Hate” is not a healthy state. I don’t hate…I believe in Karma.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Good question. I haven’t checked it in a long time.
Is tequila a drug?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Something Van Halen that my son put on my iPod.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
I don’t know who I would want it to be but, I can assure you that they’d be freaked out by the barking dogs- lol 🙂
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Sitting around drinking ritas, filling out silly memes, watching nonsense on tv and making spaghetti.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I’m pretty easy going but, I do tend to think about stuff too much.
33. Do you smile a lot?