Who woulda guessed?
- Angry emotions range from mild annoyance to yelling and feelings of outrage.
- While anger is a normal human emotion, it could be detrimental if you hold on to it too long. And those who express their anger might actually live longer than those who keep it bottled in.
- People under 30 experienced anger of all forms or intensities more frequently than did older adults.
What causes all of this anger?
- Time pressures
- Economic hardship
- Interpersonal conflict at the workplace
Because, you’re probably a lazy turd sitting on the couch all day watching TruTV
4. I am a very laid back and hate confrontation but am also strong and stand up for myself.
5. I Like to go to movies and go on walks just like a normal person and to enjoy life and is tired of being alone all the time.
6. My areas of interest include but are not limited to: Psychology, philosophy, Science (especially quantum physics, mathematical theory), art history, cultural dynamics, religion. on an on blah blah blah.
Take a yoga class then. In Alaska.
Then why are you still wearing that mullet?
Try doing silly memes on Friday’s.
10. I need someone who perhaps has built up a certain alcohol tolerance. Cuz beer is like Pringles so I really am not sure what to write in this section.
You stud muffin.