Yep…this is it…#1000.
Thanks for celebrating it with me.
Saturday 9: I Think We’re Alone Now
1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with?
George Jetson. I like his car and wallet.
2. Have ever dated a good friend?
I haven’t dated in like a million years. I guess I dated a good friend who became my hubby.
3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?
You guys are my best friends- South Park
4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie?
My Dog Skip.
5. What about yourself makes you least secure?
My blog…only because I couldn’t think of anything better to say.
6. Do you believe in destiny?
Destiny’s Child? Didn’t they break up again? Heck…I donno
7. What ‘issue’ do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
All of them really.
8. What are 5 things you don’t care about?
Jay, Conan, NBC, Dave, Fox, Late night
9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren’t sure if you were seducing or being seduced?
Every time I pass by chocolate.
6 ways your children tested you this week
1. Kitchen Mess
2. Bedroom Mess
3. Texting while I’m talking
4. Owes me Moolah!
5. Mouthing off
6. Drama, drama, drama…….
I’m going to Orlando Next week to the Big Golf Show!
What should I pack?