Saturday 9: Call Me
1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life?
Don’t know but, it comes up on the caller ID as Toll-free, which means, they don’t care about the Do Not Call list fines.
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would ‘anywhere’ be?
I really don’t want to take a train anywhere thank you.
5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
At my age? No thanks.
6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? …and if you didn’t, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year?
I like no lines, a full inventory and free shipping myself.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort?
Memes- definitely. I get paid so well for doing them.
8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all?
To be honest, I still like to wear jeans and sweatshirts.
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves?
I think some have checked them out for whatever reason.
Taking the train into the city with my mom to meet my dad
Going to the Art Institute in Chicago a lot
Seeing plays with my parents
Riding my bike all summer long
Spending time with my dog
Visiting my sister when she went away to college.
YOU SHOULD PLAY
My mailbox was taken out by plow.
Guess I am happy the the plow finally came by.