Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star
1. Did you ever think that you’d be a star? If yes, doing what?
Blogging 🙂 LOL
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.
Ate at Sizzler last night without the kids. Does that count?
3. Tell us about your worst job interview.
It’s always the interviews that end with “would you be interested in working this job instead?”
4. Tell us about your stupidest date.
Last week on Bud’s Dating Meme. Missed it this week cause I’m in Orlando.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?
Seriously, values that have to do with relationships. Someone raised around many divorces is not a good fit with someone whose parents have been married fo r50 years.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.
Monday Crazy Questions. Luckily, there is now Monday Mayhem…wink wink.
7. How did you get into blogging?
For a class I was taking.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?
These days my fantasies are related to Dairy Queen, sales or Margaritas. The other kind don’t do as much for us old ladies.
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?
No more snow or cold weather would be nice.
30 – 6 of the worst films you’ve ever watched
1. Bushwacked.Usually, if hubby picks em…they stink!