Is it seriously Saturday already????
Is February almost over????
I must say that I am grateful that we have lost most of the snow. I am feeling for those people on the east coast since we have so been there.
Okay so one of my biggest questions to people is what ever happened to these people and why are they not in jail?
Apparently, I am not the only one asking this question.
White House social secretary Desiree Rogers is stepping down three months after the couple crashed the Obama administration’s first state dinner. She was heavily criticized for her role in allowing the embarrassing episode to happen. And, do I really have to endure these people for another Real Housewives?? Please say no.
So, why aren’t they in jail?
How do you feel about this?
Should all whales be freed or should they be in ‘captivity’ to educate and familiarize people with the species?
Strike me down with lightening….
I’m kinda tired of the winter Olympics and I’m ready for the Biggest Loser to return and for Wife Swap to finally come back. Anyone agree???
Now for the juice.
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
It’s been so long I have no idea!
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
Playing Wii bowling…I’m gonna hurry with this.
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
Stupid, greedy, ignorant, racist, hater, self-centered and ego-centric bumble brained folks. (did I miss anyone?). People who don’t fully understand The American Staffordshire Terrier may need some re-education. Oh, and Michael Vick.
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
Peanuts in the shell have temporarily replaced margaritas.
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you’d like to be?
Ya know…maybe Liz Taylor. She’s had great hubbies and big diamonds.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
‘Milton’ from Office Space maybe. He’s been in a ton of stuff.
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
Floyd, Zeppelin, Sheryl Crow, Beatles, and Stones
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
It’ s kinda obvious that I’ve had sex cause I’ve got kids. Maybe I can become a born-again virgin though.
6 famous people you would love to have dinner with
Abe Lincoln, Eleanor Roosevelt, John Lennon and the Three Stooges.
Sunday Mayhem? Monday Stealing? What the heck? I’m so confused….