Have you ever heard the saying that in the face of adversity, peace shall arise?
Thanks to that turd who decided to slander other entrecard droppers in an attempt for personal recognition, there has been a closeness of card droppers who have bonded. Many are victims of his stupidity or have been in the past. His ability to stir things up seems to be turning toward the direction of Karma- something that I totally believe in.
My point is, thank you fellow droppers for your kind thoughts, opinions, stories and everything else. I have heard from people who I previously have only known via a 10 second daily blog visit. To know that you are human is indeed devine. We shall conquer this batch of corn.
Saturday 9: It’s a Beautiful Morning
1. Are you a morning person?
2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.
Deaths of Michael Jackson, Diana and Elvis.
3. What was your very first job?
Babysitting for $1/hr. That was a long time ago
4. What characteristics do you despise?
Ego maniacs and mean people.
5. To where would you retire?
My bedroom thank you.
6. Are you named after anyone?
Who would want my name?
I was the youngest of 4- I think they ran out of people to name kids after when they got to me.
7. How do you release anger?
Wii boxing and ball hitting.
8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Sarcasm aside…I am so grateful to not be stupid.
13 – 6 love songs that make you melt
- Roberta Flack- The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
- Close to You- 5th Dimension
- Most Carpenter stuff
- Stairway to Heaven
- Sweet Child of Mine
- The National Anthem
Quite the variety…I know 🙂
Thanks for reading!