- 12 Australian lamb rack chops or shoulder chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix all marinade ingredients together, then rub onto the lamb and rest for 2 hours. Season with salt just before cooking.
- Grill chops until cooked to medium. Let chops rest in a warm place for 10 minutes before serving.