It’s time for the February 4th version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color of doom, and the number 999.
1. You walk into a room, someone turns and looks at you and laughs. What do you do?
I’ve got enough problems….and 2 hungry dogs
3. Which superhero would you want to be related to and why?
Mighty Mouse- why not?
My Pitbull 🙂
5. Entering a CLASS A piano bar, you’re encouraged to sing atop the grand instrument…you grab the microphone and sing…..
6. If you were a character in a Dr. Seuss book/movie, who would you be and why?
7. If you have just been called to be a substitute in the Winter Olympics for your country (apparently everyone else was busy), what sport(s) will you compete in?
Eating peanuts in the shell.
8. Did the audience from the piano bar in question #5 applaud when you were done with your song?
They threw peanuts at me…in the shell of course.
Questions 4 & 5 were contributed by Hootin’ Anni. Thanks Anni! If you would like to submit your own TT questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forbes 10 Most Popular Stories + 3 Popular Ones Today
- Millionaire High School Dropouts | Story
- The World’s Happiest Cities | Story
- The World’s Billionaires | Story
- Apple: Less Hype, Better Products | Story
- Intel: Making Technology Personal | Video
- Selling The Super Bowl | Video
- Niederaur’s Market Call | Video
- The Web Celeb 25 | Story
- Duke Energy CEO’s Political Battle | Video
- Inside An American Billionaire’s Castle | Video
- AIG Bonuses Called ‘Outrageous’ But Legal
- Yahoo Sells HotJobs To Monster For $225M
- Cadbury’s Top Three Execs Step Down