If you are a regular to my site, you can tell that there is something different. I recently converted my site over from Blogger to WordPress. It’s not because I hated Blogger or because all the kids were doing it. I am a code junkie and a web designer and I felt like I’ve done everything I could with Blogger and it was just time.
Both platforms, Blogger and WordPress, are great for their own reasons. Blogger is so easy to do and easy to work with. WordPress will take you one step further with their plug-ins and seo opportunities. I will still use Blogger based blogs for other sites.
My Question for you is this:
What Blogging Platform are you using and what are the pro’s and con’s of it?
Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme. This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an “answer this question” meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person’s profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only “lines” that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
The Dating Profiles Meme: Picture Perfect
1. I look exactly like my pictures, so don’t think that these are from another decade, they are me as I look NOW.
Mullets are back? Who knew???
2. I enjoy nights in watching movies by the light of the fireplace.
Is that why you live next to the Fire Department?
3. Me???? loyal, romantic…the usual BLAH BLAH BLAH.
40 and single…blah blah blah…
4. Sculpting is my love.
My kids use to play with Play Doh too.
5. I live in this country for about ten years. Most wonderful country to live in. There are many things I like about it, but the most I like is it’s nature. I’m close to nature. I can hear it!
That’s you mom calling….
6. I also love to ride western pleasure my horses are my favorite hobby.
Is this one of those wake-up from the Jill Henessy dream things?
7. I am too soon out of a relationship to have another right now but you never know what life will bring your way.
Oh, so your mom did kick you out…
8. I change so much day to day that I always try to find new ways of doing things or arranging things.
9. What can I say, I am what I am!
You are no Popeye.
10. I’m not going to lie, I am not
a twig…I’m curvy.
Guys can be curvy?! HUH?!? I thought it was more of a “Body by Bud” thing (love the way this one worked…)
Lastly, welcome all of my new visitors from Friday Follow.
Please let me know how I can follow you back.
Take care 🙂