When stuff goes bad……
My new vacuum got attacked by my pitbull (1/4 pit) and the cord got chewed off. I paid $75 for the vac on one of those Kohl’s mega deal weekends and used Kohl’s bucks and my 15% off coupon to pay for it. Hubby took the vacuum in to the repair guy who told him it would cost at least $50 to fix and it is one of the worst vacuum ever made.
D’OH. Vacuum repair guy doesn’t care much for Dyson as well. Maybe he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Your thoughts?
We own 2 Toyota’s- a Camry and Avalon. You know, I still think they are great cars but, I gotta ask Mr. Toyoda, what the heck were you thinking?
My internet connection has been fading in and out for the past week. GGRRRR…and so has my digital reception. Can they be related even though they are through 2 different companies?
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of your keyboard, and the number 4579.
1. Who is the craziest person in your family?
If extended family counts…..ya gotta check out some of hubbie’s people.
2. If you could make turtle shells any color you wanted, what color would turtles be?
3. How fast do hotcakes sell?
You mean pancakes? Don’t know. Haven’t had one in years.
4. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol if they have eaten someone who was drunk?
Remember that dude from Wisc. who ate people and then went to jail where he was cornered and killed in the shower? Ask him.
5. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver’s license?
Could you still drive?
6. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go?
St. Louis in August.
7. Do you make stupid little baby noises when talking to your pets?
8. Is the light on in the room?
Over the stove and sink.
9. Did the voice tell you that the light is on in the room?
It was Jesus.
10. If you were to name an alcoholic drink, what would it be called?
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2.. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
4. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
5. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring..
6. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
7. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean..
8. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
9. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
10. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
11. They say she used to be nice.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
12. Mothers don’t do spare time.
13. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long..
from the mouths of babes….