Dang it…I missed the list again…..
Good old Forbes and their good ol’ lists.
rank Name Citizenship Age Billions Residence
|1||Carlos Slim Helu & family||Mexico||70||53.5||Mexico|
|2||William Gates III||United States||54||53.0||United States|
|3||Warren Buffett||United States||79||47.0||United States|
|5||Lakshmi Mittal||India||59||28.7||United Kingdom|
|6||Lawrence Ellison||United States||65||28.0||United States|
|11||Ingvar Kamprad & family||Sweden||83||23.0||Switzerland|
|12||Christy Walton & family||United States||55||22.5||United States|
|14||Li Ka-shing||Hong Kong||81||21.0||Hong Kong|
|15||Jim Walton||United States||62||20.7||United States|
|16||Alice Walton||United States||60||20.6||United States|
|18||S. Robson Walton||United States||66||19.8||United States|
|19||Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud||Saudi Arabia||55||19.4||Saudi Arabia|
|20||David Thomson & family||Canada||52||19.0||Canada|
|21||Michael Otto & family||Germany||66||18.7||Germany|
|22||Lee Shau Kee||Hong Kong||82||18.5||Hong Kong|
|23||Michael Bloomberg||United States||68||18.0||United States|
|24||Sergey Brin||United States||36||17.5||United States|
1,002,890,009,786,456 Harriet United States 29 (again) -$.50 United States
So, in case you have not noticed, and I am sure that you have…I do memes on a daily basis. Meme’s give you something to write about and a reason to visit other blogs and make nice-nice.
There is a certain meme on a certain day of the week (not this one) that I do. The meme gets a lot of hits. I attempt to comment everyone who signs-up before 1pm. However, the return comments in numbers in no way reflect my number of blog visits.
Yes, there are some slackers that, for whatever reason, either do not reciprocate or do not comment or just don’t like me (think it’s the dogs?). I can understand that many of us have other things to do, have a life, or whatever, but, on a weekly basis? (How about, don’t sign up if you aren’t gonna participate?)
OKAY…so my question(s) for you is a) Does this happen to you too? and
b) Do you know of any good memes that I should try?
1. I am an easy going person who just goes with the flow. I would like someone who can also go with flow. Shouldn’t we all just go with the flow?
Not into decision-making? Says a lot about your relationship with mom.
2. It would be nice to go home with someone and talk about the day over a glass of pepsi.
3. I enjoy long walks on the beach.
They all do…every Friday…right Bud?
4. Most important to me are family, friends, and our environment.
“OUR” Environment is starting to stink …
5. Make me smile – I’ll return the favor.
6. No, i’ve never been married. No, i don’t have any children. Why? It’s simple. I haven’t met the ONE yet and i won’t settle for less than i deserve.
Could be why you’re 40 and single. Just sayin’
7. I also love giving and receiving massages after a stressful day at work.
You must waste a lot of money on the other side of town.
8. I’ve done some hiking in the past and wouldn’t mind doing it again.
Great idea- take a hike (wonder how many of us will use this answer this week)
9. I’m turned off by smokers and foul language.
Think I have some new habits….
10. Relationships are a two way street. Anything can be fun and adventurous, as long as I’m in charge.
Totally blows your question number 1 Einstein
Wanna win cool stuff???
Vote for me and I’ll vote for you!
Be sure to vote for me 🙂 Thanks!
Did I miss anything?