HOLY 82 Degrees!
That’s what the thermometer says and I’m going with it.
All sun with a light southerly breeze make for an amazing Spring day.
Cool front coming through tomorrow when the temp drops to 77.
How’s your life?
It’s all the rage…
Tha Apple iPad is said be sold out except for a few Best Buy’s who will have them on the shelf next week. One major limitation of the iPad is it’s inability to display Flash objects. You’ve seen Flash used on fancy websites and even sidebar buttons.
Do you own any Apple devices and do you think you’ll ever own an iPad?
I have a couple of iPods that I use when I run. They are small and if they die, it’s no big deal to replace them. I did recently get an iPhone which I love! As for the iPad…I would never purchase anything first generation. In a few years…most likely.
I thought I’d be a bit weird this week and answer these questions based on an encounter at a fast food restaurant.
1. I have updated my profile. I’m at a point in my life where I know exactly what I want.
Well, by all means, step up to the order window and tell ’em.
2. I want someone who will be a healthy role model in my children’s lives.
Eating here won’t do it for ya bub…
3. I really enjoy being in nature, feeling and listening to the crunching of leaves under my feet, listening to the waves hit the shore, staying home and listening to the rain and watching a good movie with someone nice, to playing shuffleboard together as we age.
There’s a kiddy playland outside. You should check it out, in a way not to freak out the mommies.
4. I just haven’t met you yet.
Ya got that right.
5. Whatever happened to real dating? Is it silly of me to think that it could possibly still exist?
Maybe you should go back home to mother.
6. I like sun more than snow.
You forgot your meds didn’t you?
7. Happily never married, now it doesn’t seem like such a bad idea! Actually, it isn’t the “married” part that is attractive at this point in my life, I’d love to consider a soulmate with whom to share the second half of life.
8. Newly separated, looking for someone to have some adventures with.
How long did the operation take and how’s your twin doing?
9. Been looking for love in all the wrong places… maybe here will be the right place.
At a McDonald’s?
10. I belong to a non profit (the “Court”) in which my court name is Ingok Ryd-alot, I’ll explain about the court later.
I”ll be long gone……..ps. I just budded you.
Have a nice day 🙂
Welcome Friday Followers.
If you are new to my site, feel free to look around.
Thanks for stopping by.